Thursday, July 2, 2009

The First Post

Hooray! I figured it out... this is easier than I thought, making a post that is... Thank you Tammy for helping me and for this beautiful blog. It is getting late and I've had a busy day working with friend Maureen on the garden so I'll keep this short and sweet.
I want to say thank you to everyone for all of your interest and encouragment. It is always nice to be affirmed when starting a new venture. Your emails and visits have been great. I look forward to learning and growing with many of you.
Next, CHICKENS! Our double breasted broiler birds are growing like crazy and will be ready to go home with you in about 3-4 weeks. We are going to charge $3/lb for this first batch which is our 'cost' to produce them at this time. They are expected to be about 4lbs each after they are 'processed'/butchered. There will only be 25 of them for sale so don't wait to get your order in.
That is all for now. I'll try to get some pictures up soon of the garden, cows, Layers and broilers so you can all see how things are growing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment